Friday, March 7, 2008

Feeling Warm and Fuzzy!


Yupp isn't she the cutest baby?? Not too long ago CupcakeNKisses purchased this flower clip from me for her daughter, and today she sent me this lovely picture of her daughter wearing my clip!! It makes me feel so good inside to see customers enjoying my products!! Makes me wanna make more and more and more!!
Children are wonderful aren't they? They bring so much joy into the world! Thank you so much CupcakeNkisses for making my day and sending me this beautiful picture of your daughter modeling my hair clip!

Please visit CupcakeNkisses for some GREAT bath and body and childrens accessories!!

You can find CupcakeNKisses here Http://CupcakeNKisses.etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute in your clip. It and the headbands we got from you are going to get ALOT of use this summer. Thank you so much!!!